Pastor Natanael Duval Figuero and his wife, Mickelina have been part of LoveServes since 2010. When he began pastoring at Piedra Viva Iglesia church in 2006, there were just two members. As the number of people attending church service began to grow, Pastor Natanael was introduced to LoveServes’ training. Through the training, he noticed that children under 5 yrs. old in the community were not going to school. The church began working with these children. In 2018, the church founded Centro Infantile Dios es Amor alongside the parents in the community; Mickelina is now the Director of Centro Infantile.
This flourishing church has many ministries that we will have a part in:
- Construction-building walls/columns for classrooms & bathrooms
- Children’s outreach
- Ministry- Leadership or Couples
- Home visitation and others.
Where YOU come in:
We need for team members to join this 8-day mission trip to come and serve alongside our DR brothers and sisters in this vibrant and growing ministry. Details of the construction project will be given by your team lead.
Our trips are family friendly, with plenty of things kids can be a part of. Parents and their kids are encouraged to work, serve, play and pray together on this extraordinary family trip! So get your passports and plan on joining us this summer!
The following process is required in order to participate:
- Register online
- Make a 250.00 non-refundable deposit by March 1 to confirm your spot.
- Trip cost: $960.00 per person (plus airfare and project costs*)
- Talk with your team leader regarding the suggested flight
- Submit a copy of your passport during the registration process. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have the trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
*Please note: The construction/ministry project costs are a separate expense that the team will raise together. Due 45 days before leaving.
This is a great opportunity for churches, friends and families to join in the cause. LoveServes wants serving trips to be as accessible financially as possible.
Project costs range from 8,000.-14,000