Pastor Leonardo Ramírez attended LoveServes’ training in 2016. The training helped pastor Leonardo and his wife, Elizabeth to equip their church with a vision to help reach people in their community with the hope of the gospel through practical ministry outreach. The church is now working in the community by providing family counseling, home repair, vocational training for youth and women – including a music ministry, teaching beauty salon courses and manufacturing cleaning products. The church is also actively engaged in small group Bible studies and one-to-one discipleship (aka Small Circle). The following process is required in order to participate:
- Register online
- Make a 250.00 non-refundable deposit by Feb 17 to confirm your spot.
- Trip cost: $975. per person (plus airfare and project costs*).
- Talk with your team leader regarding the suggested flight
- Submit a copy of your passport during the registration process. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have the trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
*Please note: The construction/ministry project costs are a separate expense that the team will raise together. Due 45 days before leaving. This is a great opportunity for churches, friends and families to join in the cause. LoveServes wants serving trips to be as accessible financially as possible. Project costs typically range from 8,000.-14,000.
Projects for this mission trip include:
- Construction- Bathroom and 2 classrooms for vocational training
- Children’s outreach
- Women’s ministry
- Home visitation and others
David LaCamera 941-809-5642
Stephanie Smith 727-480-6172