Pastor Edward De los Santos and his wife Cristian have been part of Loveserves since 2015. They are working hard in several ministries such as family counseling, house repairs, teenagers and children. They have a program with more than 300 children between 7 and 14 years old. They are feeding and giving the children a Christian education, and an after school program.
Where YOU come in:
This flourishing church has many ministries that you will have a part in: House repairs, Children’s outreach, Women’s ministry crafts; Home visitation and others. Details forthcoming. We will have 2 days of medical outreach.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Our trips are family friendly, with plenty of things kids can be a part of. Parents and their kids are encouraged to work, serve, play and pray together on this extraordinary family trip!
The following process is required in order to participate:
- Register online
- Make a 250.00 non-refundable deposit by March 20 to confirm your spot.
- Trip cost: $910.00 per person (plus airfare and project costs*)
- Talk with your team leader regarding the suggested flight
- Submit a copy of your passport during the registration process. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have the trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
*Please note: The construction/ministry project costs are a separate expense that the team will raise together. Due 45 days before leaving.
This is a great opportunity for churches, friends and families to join in the cause. LoveServes wants serving trips to be as accessible financially as possible. Project costs range from 8,000. - 14,000.