Pastor Natanael Diaz went thru LoveServes coaching process 13 years ago. At that time, he was struggling to run church services with just 15 people. LoveServes began coaching Pastor Natanael in a new vision. He began to equip the members of his church to use the gifts and skills they have to love the least of these in their community. His life, his family and church made a complete 180 degree turn. His church is the KEY agent of change that God is using to reach the lost in that region.
Pastor Natanael’s vision is to transform their community by the power of Jesus’ love.
Where YOU come in:
We need for team members to join this 8-day mission trip to come and serve alongside our DR brothers and sisters in this vibrant and growing ministry. Please consider contributing to purchase construction materials - to fence in roof with metal fencing anf our 4 concrete columns ( for future roof) . This flourishing church has many ministries that you will have a part in: Youth and Couples Ministry; Baseball and Volleyball sports, Home visitation and others.
Our trips are family friendly, with plenty of things kids can be a part of. Parents and their kids are encouraged to work, serve, play and pray together on this extraordinary family trip! So get your passports and plan on joining us this summer!
The following process is required in order to participate:
- Register online
- Make a 250.00 non-refundable deposit by July 1 to confirm your spot.
- Trip cost: $910.00 per person (plus airfare and project costs*)
- Talk with your team leader regarding the suggested flight
- Submit a copy of your passport during the registration process. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have the trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
*Please note: The construction/ministry project costs are a separate expense that the team will raise together. Due 45 days before leaving.
This is a great opportunity for churches, friends and families to join in the cause. LoveServes wants serving trips to be as accessible financially as possible.
Project costs range from 8,000.-15,000. ( 5,000 minimum for Construction)