Pastor Natanael Diaz went thru LoveServes coaching process 12 years ago. At that time he was struggling to run church services with just 15 people. LoveServes began coaching Pastor Natanael in a new vision. He began to equip the members of his church to use the gifts and skills they have to love the least of these in their community. His life, his family and church made a complete 180 degree turn. His church is the KEY agent of change that God is using to reach the lost in that region.
Pastor Natanael’s vision is to transform their community by the power of Jesus’ love.
One of the greatest needs is to finish the church roof for adaptability for classroom space for thechildren and teens of Paya Baní, Dominican Republic. The project includes a Church, pre-school and rooms for other ministries, such as single mothers, rescuing teenagers from violence, health care, family counseling and couples. We will also do 2 days of medical outreach in this community.
Where YOU come in:
We need for team members to join this 8-day mission trip to come and serve alongside our DR brothers and sisters in this vibrant and growing ministry. Please consider contributing to purchase construction materials and medical supplies. This flourishing church has many ministries that you will have a part in: Children Outreach and Sports Ministry for the teens, Women’s crafts; Home visitation and others.
The following process is required in order to participate:
- Register online
- Trip cost: $885.00 per person (plus airfare and project costs*) A $250 non-refundable deposit is due March 1, 2022 to confirm a spot on the team.
- Submit a copy of your passport during the registration process. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- The Full balance is due 60 days prior to leaving.
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have the trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
*Please note: The construction/ministry project costs are a separate expense that the team will raise together. Due 45 days before leaving.
This is a great opportunity for churches, friends and families to join in the cause. LoveServes wants serving trips to be as accessible financially as possible. Project costs range from $8,000 -$12,000.