Application – Dominican Republic Serving Team
LSI mission trips are meant for families, corporate business teams, church groups, and individuals of all ages with a heart to help grow God’s kingdom. LSI mission trips offer opportunities to work, serve, play and pray together with transformational outcomes.
The following process is required in order to participate:
- Complete Registration (this form)
- Non-refundable down payment of 200.00
- Submit a copy of their passport. Passports must be valid 6 months after the trip return date.
- Provide documentation requirements
- Participate in 4 required team pre-trip team meetings.
- The pre-trip training meetings are designed to walk the team through the Team Member Handbook, so that all members are culturally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared for the trip.
- Read and be familiar with the participant guide.
- All team members are required to have their trip paid in full two months (60 days) before the trip departure.
- Remain with the team the entire trip.
- Participate in team post-trip meeting ( team reunion)
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact:
- Your Church Mission trip team leader or
- Call 844-352-3376 or email Info@LoveServes.org